|£ 50 bonus on first deposit and 20 no deposit free spins + 180 free spins on first deposit.||Casumo|
Roulette is the number one of the top table games for any casual gamer who desires a chance to win regularly without spending hours at the tables, or learning complex skills like those required in blackjack. Roulette systems can be very powerful and I personally use two of them to regularly scoop some nice profits from my sessions. However, the risks of roulette systems should be understood before you try them out. Check out the systems, then take a look at the risk potential and how to game like a pro to minimise the risk and maximise your chances of regular wins.
This classic roulette system is high risk: high reward, but many gamers including myself swear by its efficiency.
- Bet on red/black or odds/evens with 1 unit
- If your spin wins, you've won (quit the system/re-start with 1 unit)
- If you lose, re-spin with the same wager (but double your spin value)
- Keep doubling-up your spins until you win/quit
This is my personal favourite because it uses a very strategic and disciplined approach to identify statistical faults in the every session. In fact, if there are no faults, you do not even bet!
- Spin the reel without placing a 'real' wager (place 1 credit on red and 1 on black for a risk-free spin)
- Keep a note of whether the spins result in a Low, Middle or High section win
- If you spot 5 spins with out one of the sections winning, start betting for 'real' with the following staking plan (stop at a winner).
|£ 100 bonus on first deposit and 20 no deposit free spins + 25 free spins on first deposit.||LeoVegas|
Yet another game requiring a certain degree of skill is Video Poker, click here to learn more or find out more about blackjack strategies and systems here.
|Bet number||Wager value|
This system is statistically very powerful, with some experts suggesting it has a strike rate of 99.8%!
The real way to beat casino games is to develop professional skills. Although casual and intermediate players can use basic strategies in games like video poker and blackjack (scroll down the page) – most gamers do not have the time, knowledge and will power to develop hardcore gaming skills. So – the only way to try and secure regular big wins is by using systems – particularly roulette systems! Statistically, the systems above are very effective, but because freak results can and do happen – it's essential to game with care and ensure your winning sessions out-perform your losing ones. Check out my top tips, below:
|£ 250 bonus on first deposit 10 super spins.||Betsafe|